- Agrawal, A. and K. Gopal. 2013. Challenges of fish diversity in polluted water.
Erk’akan, F., Innal, D. and F. Özdemir. 2013. Length–weight relationships for ten endemic fish species of Anatolia. J. Applied Ichthyol. DOI: 10.1111/jai.12140.
Liu, M.H., Gao, T.X., Ma, H.H., MEng, Z.J. and H.X. Yu. 2013. Length-weight relationships of flatfish species caught by bottom trawl in the Yellow Sea and the Bohai Sea, China. J. Applied Ichthyol. DOI: 10.1111/jai.12095.
Rameshkumar, G. and S. Ravichandran. 2013. Lernaeenicus sprattae (Crustacea: Copepoda) on Hemiramphus far. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 13(2):183-186.
Rameshkumar, G. and S. Ravichandran. 2013. Effect of the parasitic isopod, Catoessa boscii (Isopoda, Cymothoidae), a buccal cavity parasite of the marine fish, Carangoides malabaricus. Asian Pac. J. Trop. Biomed. 3(2):118-122.
Satyavani, G., Gopi, R.A., Ayyappan, S., Balakrishnamurthy, P. and R. Neelakanta. 2011. Toxicity effect of expired pesticides to freshwater fish, Labeo rohita. The Journal of Agriculture and Environment 12:1-9.
Sluka, R.D. 2013. Coastal marine fish biodiversity along the western coast of India. J. Threatened Taxa 5(1):3574-3579.
Full List of References Citing FishBase
Books and paper cited most often by fisheries scientists
All-time most-cited articles, books and other sources (>500 citations, at 28 Mar 2012)
1. 3658 Nelson JS 1976 Fishes of the world. First edition. Wiley-Interscience, New York, 416 pp (summed over all editions)
2. 3612 Ricker WE 1975 Computation and interpretation of biological statistics of fish populations. Bulletin Fisheries Research Board Canada 191, 382 pp
3. 3044 Kimmel CB et al. 1995 Stages of embryonic development of the zebrafish. Developmental Dynamics 203:253-310
4. 2552 Scott WB & Crossman EJ 1973 Freshwater fishes of Canada. Bulletin of the Fisheries Research Board of Canada, vol. 184, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 966 pp
5. 2540 Beverton RJH and Holt SJ 1957 On the dynamics of exploited fish populations. Fisheries Investigations Series II, vol. 19. Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, Her Majesty's Stationary Office, London, UK, 533 pp
6. 2071 Leviton AE et al. 1985 Standards in herpetology and ichthyology: Part I. Standard symbolic codes for institutional resource collections in herpetology and ichthyology. Copeia 1985(3):802-832
7. 2066 Mantua NJ et al. 1997 A Pacific interdecadal climate oscillation with impacts on salmon production. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society 78:1069-1079
8. 1998 Froese R & Pauly D (eds) 1995 FishBase: a biological database on fish (CD-ROM and user’s manual). ICLARM, Manila, Philippines (summed over all printed and online editions)
9. 1907 Hilborn R and Walters CJ 1992 Quantitative fisheries stock assessment. Chapman & Hall, New York, 570 pp
10. 1710 Ivlev VS 1961 Experimental ecology of the feeding of fishes. Yale University Press, New Haven, 302 pp [English translation by D. Scott, from Russian]